HELLO

So I’m back from the England place. I’ve been working on my armor with pretty much 95% of my free time, with the other 5% going into some education related activities. BUT THAT DIDN’T STOP ME FROM MAKING SOME STUFF FOR YOU GUYS.

I felt bad about having no post ready while I was gone and I apologize for that. But armor is done, knocking out one of my major projects. And England was cool. Here’s a few pics from the trip, with some comic related additions.

The Shrek stuff was my favorite part of the trip